Looking for that special place to have an awesome wedding could be a drag and if you are anything like me, you strive to be different! You may not want to have your typical garden wedding, beach wedding or mountain wedding. Don’t get me wrong those are all nice venues but what about going for a place that is “out of the ordinary”! If you are ready to venture out of the norm, here are 5 of the most bizarre types of weddings!
1. Since you are already taking the “plunge”, you might as well do it the right way–have a skydiving wedding and take the ultimate “plunge” to marriage! Jumping out of a plane or a jet while saying your vows can be a bit scary but knowing that you are taking the dive with your husband-to-be would make this outrageous wedding worth your wild. This chilling experience is made for thrill-seekers, so if that describes you and your groom this extreme wedding adventure is perfect for you! Hey, why not take a dive for love?
2. Another exhilarating way to express your love is to have a bungee jumping wedding! The bungee jumping wedding is for couples who love to live on the edge or don’t mind taking risk! If you are looking for a jaw-dropping, hair-raising wedding experience, the bungee jumping wedding is absolutely perfect for you!
3. If you don’t want to jump off the bridge for love, how about taking a trip underwater for your scuba-diving wedding! But before you do so, you must be a certified scuba diver. So if you are that couple who has a love for scuba diving and both of you are certified scuba divers, you can swap your vows under water! How cool is that?
4. Brace yourselves, the hot-air balloon wedding lands at number four—this thrilling adventure will sure have you on cloud nine! The hot-air balloon wedding is ultimately for dare-devils who love to take risk! But If you have a phobia of heights this is certainly not the wedding for you! So take a deep breath and enjoy the spectacular ride and start your marriage off with an exciting journey!
5. If a horseback wedding isn’t consider unique, I don’t know what is! It’s not as extreme as the other choices but it will definitely get your guests attention. Couples who have a love for horses or are just plain out cowboys and cowgirls at heart may go with having the horseback nuptials. Although, this is an odd way to say “I do”, many of these weddings are fairly small and intimate and could save you some extra bucks. So, if you are a looking for a wacky way to wed take a shot at the horseback wedding ceremony! You never know, you just may have a good old “western” time!
Now that you have the top five extreme wedding list at your fingertips you shouldn’t have no problem finding that perfect “out of the ordinary” wedding that suits both you and your fiancée’s personality! Good luck with your decision and have a wild and wacky wedding!