An outdoor wedding provides a beautiful, natural setting that captivates the essence of romance and the joyous occasion. While there are many different locations for your outdoor wedding ceremony, each location has one thing in common—an aisle.
The aisle is a focal point that features the most important part of the wedding—the bride! Aisle decorations are not always necessary, but adding a personal or unique embellishment to your aisle can make your ceremony extraordinary.
Here are five enchanting ideas for your outdoor wedding aisle:
- Rose Petals — Scatter your aisle with vibrant rose petals to create a blissful aisle runway. Or, lay an aisle runner that has been custom painted to give the appearance of scattered flower petals or gemstones—a great DIY project for the creative bride!
- Paper Lanterns — Drape white paper lanterns along the aisle to softly illuminate the aisle of an evening outdoor wedding.
- Hurricane Vases — Brilliantly adorn the aisle with huge hurricane vases filled with water and fragrant, floating candles.
- Monogrammed Banner — A monogrammed banner with your initials custom painted or embroidered makes a creative display at the end of the aisle. Or, lay an aisle runner that has been personalized with your unique monogram. Either way, it will make a great keepsake for you to enjoy and display in your home after the wedding!
- Floral Garland – Perfume your aisle with a garland of sweetly scented flowers. Consider the time of year you are having your outdoor wedding and use flowers that are in season, or create your own petal garland with silk flowers found in your local craft store.